Student Consumer Information
Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining
Institutional Information or Financial Aid Information
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Student Body Diversity
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy & Requirements for Withdrawal
- Requirements for the Return of Title IV
- Textbook Information
- Academic Programs
- Community Education
- Instructional Facilities
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Transfer of Credit Procedure
- Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement - Policies and Sanctions (Including Computer Use and File Sharing)
- Student Activities
Professional Licensure Disclosure: Higher education institutions in receipt of federal financial aid are required to inform prospective students whether a degree program will qualify them to work in the state where they are located. For more information on your program and state, click here.
Student Financial Assistance
- Student Financial Aid Information
- Types of Financial Aid
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Requirements for Financial Aid
- Requirements for Withdrawal and for the Return of Title IV
- Disbursements and Refunds
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Rend Lake College does not have preferred lenders.
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccinations Policies - While there are no college-wide student vaccination requirements, students who are enrolled in certain Allied Health Programs must meet health/vaccination policies established by clinical agencies prior to program entry.
- Security Report (Including Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures), Timely Warnings, and Crime Log
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log for On-Campus Housing Facilities - not applicable as we do not have campus housing.
- Title IX Policy — (Addressing Discrimination and Harassment)
Intercollegiate Athletic Program
The Illinois General Primary is Tuesday, June 28, 2022. To vote in this primary, the deadline to register online is June 12, 2022. You may use the link provided below to register.
To Vote in Illinois:
- You must be a United States Citizen
- You must be 17 years old on or before the date of the Primary Election and turn 18 on or before the date of the General consolidated Election.
- You must live in your election precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
- You must not be serving a sentence of confinement in any penal institution as a result of a conviction.
- You may not claim the right to vote anywhere else.
The 2022 United States elections is Tuesday, November 8, 2022.