INA, Ill. (July 3, 2019) - Long hours spent on the farm and long hours spent in the home affect the health and well-being of many farm women. Come discover remedies in CBD oil, essential oils, and homemade soaps. Get tips in women’s health, massage therapy and farm safety that will help improve the quality of a long life.
Join the Rend Lake College AgHERculture Club for The Health and Wellness for Farm Women event — 11 am to 1 pm on Wednesday, August 14 at the Farmhouse Harvest Lavendar Farm in Benton.
Local experts on tap so far include:
• CBD Wellness of Mt. Vernon: Get to know the new game changer — CBD Oil
• Franklin County Hospital: Mammograms and Women's Health
• Sarah Draper: Classic and trending Essential Oils
• Verlinda Newton: Custom-made soaps with beauty and health benefits
• University of Illinois Extension Center on farm safety
• Jennifer Dilcher: the benefits of massage therapy
Lunch is available to purchase from the venue. For more information about the venue, visit https://www.farmhouseharvestlavender.com. RSVP is optional at www.rlc.edu/agriculture. For more information, contact the college at 618-437-5321 Ext. 1221 or 1775. Get the latest info on the college’s website or the Facebook event page.