Student-parent applicants are considered for child care assistance through CCAMPIS funding on the basis of eligibility status, financial income, need, resources, and family contribution levels.
• Child care services may be provided by the RLC Children’s Center or another licensed provider.
• Attend one parent orientation and workshop per semester.
• Attend at least one academic counseling session per semester.
• Submit a pre-term and post-term evaluation.
• Maintain good academic progress each term (GPA of 2.0 or higher).
• Must be at least a half-time student at Rend Lake College who is working towards earning a degree or certificate.
• Must be Pell Grant eligible.
• If needed, use resources available to me through Rend Lake College in order to best serve my child.